[LIVE] We will be providing live updates to the continued hearing in the Federal Court scheduled to begin at 9.00a.m. between purchasers and the Developer in respect of issues on LAD claims post Ang Ming Lee. [Prema Bonanza Sdn Bhd v Vignesh Naidu A/L Kuppusamy Naidu (Federal Court, Civil Appeal No.: 02(i)-72-08/2022(W) & 02(i)-74-08/2022(W)) & Obata-Ambak Holdings Sdn Bhd v Prema Bonanza Sdn Bhd (Federal Court, Civil Appeal No.: 02(i)-70-08/2022(W) & 02(i)-71-08/2022(W))].
[The updates for the previous hearings in the Federal Court can be found below:-
- 4.06p.m. – The Court adjourned the hearing to 26.9.2023 with the continued submission on the remaining issues.
- 2.33p.m. – The Court resumed the hearing with the continued submission by Senior Federal Counsel on Third Issue.
- 12.50p.m. – The Court paused the hearing for a break and the hearing will be resumed at 2.00p.m.
- 11.37a.m. – The Court resumed the hearing with the continued submission by Senior Federal Counsel appearing as Amicus Curiae.
- 11.11a.m. – The Court paused the hearing for a short break.
- 9.40a.m. – Counsels started the continued submission on Third Issue – Second Actor Theory.
- 9.35a.m. – Senior Assistant Registrar announced the arrival of the presiding Federal Court judges, as follows: –
- Y.A.A. Tan Sri Datuk Amar Abang Iskandar Bin Abang Hashim, PMR,
- Y.A. Dato’ Zabariah Binti Mohd Yusof, HMP,
- Y.A. Dato’ Sri Hasnah Binti Dato’ Mohammed Hashim, HMP,
- Y.A. Datuk Harmindar Singh Dhaliwal. HMP, and
- Y.A. Datuk Abdul Karim Bin Abdul Jalil, HMP.
- 8.30a.m. – Watching brief solicitors have logged in.
- 8.00a.m. – Solicitors for the Appellants and Respondent have logged in.